All paper submissions to 2021 International Conference on Computer Modeling, Simulation and Big Data (CMSBD2021) should be written in English according to the Template. Each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts and evaluated based on originality, technical or research content or depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. It takes 5-10 working days for the result coming out.
Format and Template
1. Full papers should be formatted according to the formatting instructions in the Paper Template.
2. Official language is English in paper writing and presenting. The paper length is suggested to be 6 pages.
3. The papers should be submitted as a DOC/PDF document. The structure of paper should be complete, including Title, Author, Abstract, Introduction, Conclusion and Reference.
4. Authors can send paper to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before December 10, 2021 with submission form directly.
Statement of CMSBD2021
1. Please confirm that you have formatted paper seriously according the template provided.
2. Please check your paper has been written in right words and grammar. Due to the official language of the papers will be English, other languages are not acceptable even in Figures or Tables.
3. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least 2 reviewers.
4. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed, and the authors should be responsible for the abstracts seriously.
CMSBD2021 will reject papers as below:
1. Papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2. Plagiarized papers;
3. Papers translated by translation software;
4. Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.